Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas!!!!!!!

 Yay! :) Christmas morning!!!
 Ben got this AWESOME knife! it even has my name on it! :)
 Stephen got a R/C dune buggy! :)
 Driving it later! :)Anddddd.......... (drum roll please)
Micah got me this extremely COOL Nikon DSLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was SUPER excited!!!
 So now I've been taking pictures of everything in sight!!:)
 Kacy!!!! :)
 One of Ben's books!
 Stephen showing me a magic trick..

 Ben's coloring art...
 Kacy!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Mom and Dad got me this REALLY cute sign:)

 50 cal shells from N & K....

 We were all really excited to get this book, Beth!!!! Thanks a ton!



 Andrew....
 Go Ted Cruz!!





 Mom found this skull...
 An old windsock!
 Canasta!!!!








 Christmas dinner

 Woohoo!
And a Ted Cruz apron!!! :) 

That's all for now! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Deborah! You're new camera looks like mine :) What kind is it exactly? Mine is a Nikon DSLR D3200. Looks like you're having great fun with it!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and it's the very same camera!!! :) and yes, I've been having a ton of fun with it! maybe we can see y'all sometime soon and have fun with our cameras! :)

      Love D. Grace

      Delete
  2. Neat! And Yes, that would be fun to see you all soon :) Happy New Year! Lydia

    ReplyDelete